Monday, July 19, 2010

It aint easy being gluten free.

For those of you who don't know, I've been eating gluten free for about the past two weeks. I began eating gluten free after seeing a chiropractor who recommended the diet, saying that I would no longer have stomach problems and would feel a million times better. So far, I'd say she's been right. It's nice to feel good for the first time in a long time. At first it was really difficult to stick to the diet. Imagine eating primarily carbs and then being told you can't have a slice of bread for lunch. However, last night I checked the scale and I'm about twenty pounds lighter. Thus, I'm going to stick to being gluten free :) So here's a few recipes I'm dying to try. I haven't been able to have cookies or good mac and cheese for quite a while, so I'm making these first thing when I get home from Florida. If you click on the pictures, they'll take you to the recipes. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Nicole! I'm so excited we can be gluten-free buddies. I feel so much better too being on a gluten-free diet. We should try recipes this year at school:)

    ReplyDelete