Friday, July 2, 2010

People I have to see in concert before I die

Sam Filby inspired me to write this blog, after asking me about this list while waiting to meet Passion Pit. Not that anyone cares, but here is a list of bands/musicians that I have to see before I die.

[x] Ingrid Michaelson
[ ] Brand New
[ ] Death Cab for Cutie
[ ] She and Him
[x] Passion Pit
[ ] John Mayer
[ ] Michael Buble
[ ] Dave Matthews Band
[ ] Katy Perry
[ ] Lady Gaga
[ ] Dashboard Confessional
[ ] Something Corporate (I'd settle for Jack's Mannequin)
[ ] Jason Reeves
[ ] MGMT
[ ] Regina Spektor
[ ] William Fitzsimmons

2 comments:

  1. If you need company for Death Cab, John Mayer, Dashboard, Something Corporate, Jason Reeves, or William Fitzsimmons, I'm your man. :)

    -matthew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's be honest. If I bought your ticket you'd see any of them....except for Katy and Lady. That's all.

    ReplyDelete